Halocom is a 2-year Digital Marketing startup. We help businesses to achieve business and marketing performance goals through digital channels. Along with a deep understanding of digital advertising, we ride the wave of digital trends to keep developing better solutions for our clients.
With +200% year-on-year growth rate, and +500% increase in number of campaigns, we are in the hot growth phase, and ready to thrive in the future.
At Halocom, we always commit to offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create more value.
As an Account, you will maintain a good and healthy business relationship with company's customers. You will be the primary point of contact between internal team and clients. So, you have to solve every problems during working process with client.
Beside that, you will manage campaign from planning to executing in all digital channels with related stakeholders and report daily, weekly as well as monthly to update on campaign progress for clients and internal team.
- Be responsible for developing and strengthening relationships with clients, understanding client’ needs and objectives to provide insightful advice;
- Act as the main contact point between clients and internal team, take action timely when having problems during projects and give right consultation for client;
- Be adaptive to solve various problems in different situations during working process between clients and internal team;
- Daily manage clients’ expectations.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report to review campaign progress for client and internal team;
- Manage campaign from planning to executing for all digital channels with all related stakeholders;
- Monitor performance of projects, take responsibility for quality and output of internal team;
- Work closely with other teams to ensure that project achieve KPI based on timeliness, budget, quality and effectiveness;
- Join in with other teams in pitching new projects;
- Plan for P&L (monthly and quarterly P&L), monitor and ensure team’s delivery of the planned P&L target;
- Support in doing paperwork, following contracts, contract terminations and payment process.
- Highly motivated in the working environment;
- Performance review every month;
- Training about categories: FMCG, Banking, Ecommerce, Fintech, Classified, OTA, Beauty, Education,...;
- Training algorithm in all digital channels: Google, Facebook, Coc Coc, Zalo, Linkedin, Tik Tok, DSP,...;
- Opportunity to become an official employee;
- Allowance: 2 million/month;
- Other allowance: Lunch, Dinner, Parking fee, Tel card…
- No experience requirements.
Knowledge, abilities and skill
- Have knowledge of Marketing/Digital Marketing;
- Effective team management capabilities;
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple client projects and initiatives;
- Understanding of deadlines, budget management and deliverables;
- Excellent client service skills;
- Ability to manage multiple project initiatives and to work collectively with an off-site team of resources;
- Ability to analysing and interpreting data.
- Persuasion and influencing skill.
Email: [email protected]
Email's Tittle: [BrandVN - AI] Your Name
Address: Level 9 – PSG Building, 11 Bis Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Working time: Monday – Friday: 09h00 – 18h00; Saturday: 10h00 – 15h00; Break lunch: 1h