Location: 33 Lê Duẩn, Q.1, HCM
Working hour: 8:30AM - 6:00PM (Monday to Friday)
- Working directly with internal team leaders and clients, taking briefs, making SEO/SEM/GDN proposals and propose to CEO/COO and other team leaders.
- Working with other team members to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Initiated search engine optimization within each account in order to increase client’s page rank on all major search engines.
- Created content to publish on forums, blogs, social channels to increase the chance of visitor performing the desired call-to-action.
- Created SEO proposals based on strategic research for all client’s campaign.
- Manage Google AdWords system and weekly/monthly report for all campaigns
- Analysis and assessment of the market through keywords.
- Planning and implementation increase keywords ranking for website.
- Monitoring, assessing and reporting results ranking SEO keywords.
- Analysis and building backlinks for websites.
- Managing and updating information for websites.
- Develop SEO strategies for clients based on keyword research, keyword strategy, competitive analysis, current rankings, and other factors that contribute to developing a successful SEO campaign and using the tools and methods of marketing online to boost SEO results.
- Managed and trained a team of SEO analysts.
- At least 3 years’ experience of SEO/SEM/GDN. Worked at a digital agency is a plus.
- Ability to use tools to support SEO: webmaster, analytics, Google Ads, Youtube, etc.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, especially analyzing the state website to offer solutions in difficult situation.
- Good analytical skills as well as communication skills (oral and written).
- Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Effective team working skill.
- Proactive, positive attitude, creative thinking, good problem solving skills, willing to learn, adapt and operate with a dynamic and fast moving work environment.
- Good team working skills and the confidence to lead and motivate a team
- Ability to manage your own workload and supervise the work of others concurrently.
- Be able to work under high pressure and meet deadline.
- Good at Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Allowances and bonus by project
- 13th month salary
- Annual salary review
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Others: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance …
How to apply:
Send CV with subject please state clearly as: POSITION_FULL NAME
- Ms. Lai Thi Thu Hang
- Tel: 028-38277004 - ext: 115
- Hotline: 0938912302
- Web: http://www.vba-adk.com