About the company:
fa is a member of TBWAGroup Vietnam. The agency’s services offer IMC solutions to brands and businesses with strong focus on (but not limited to) Performance Digital. Under this company, there are 4 main divisions:
- Account Servicing
- Media Consultant
- Planning & Creative
- Digital Production House
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competitive (Associate) Account Director with details as following:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Retain clients: keep and develop current clients, ensure high satisfaction and contract renewability. Continuously evaluate the relationship with strategic clients and propose effective plans to upsell or cross-sell the agency’s products and services.
- Responsible for staff recruitment, management and development.
- Business development: conduct research on prospective clients, come up and implement business plans to land new accounts.
- Qualified candidates are clear, concise, articulate, focused, responsive and collaborative. Sense of discretion and observance of confidentiality are fundamental.
- Strong business and result-driven mindset.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills and the ability to effectively earn trust.
- Ability to maintain composure and integrity under pressure.
- Good attention to details and an unflagging curiosity about the mechanics of business development.
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Creative and/or have an appreciation for creativity.
- Proven ability in operations and managing a large number of complex deliverables.
- Have experience in handling large-scale and complex projects.
- 6+ years of experience at an Advertising/Digital agency
- Solid knowledge about Integrated Marketing, especially Digital.
- Excellent command of English (both written and oral skills).
- Good command of computer skills (Powerpoint/Keynote, Excel, Word, etc.)
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org