Main Job Purpose:
The primary purpose of this position is coordinating & manage packaging artwork projects from design lock through to commercially reproducible mechanical artwork and separations in a timely manner and interface with internal teams and external partners.
This position will be responsible for initiating and managing projects within the Artwork Management System and also working within a multifunctional project team to deliver projects on time.
• Understand the category and brands: the innovation funnel, business strategy related with artworks deliveries, brand DNA, priorities and volume per year.
• Work together with marketing and Design Agencies at the Design initiation Phase, providing technical inputs to make the Tool Box printable before start the project on Blue.
• Manage and be accountable for the timely delivery of Mechanical artwork and separation files to printers / suppliers in order to deliver packaging on a timely basis (OTIF).
• Work with Marketing and Packaging to align the design brief from de very beginning, according to the guidelines.
• Create all projects in the Artwork Management System and manage delivery through this system following the Artwork process and System workflows.
• Consult with Marketing and cross functional project team on timeline development, manage production process issues and act as first point of contact for external production vendors.
• Provide transparency back to Marketing and project leaders regarding progress and timeline compliance
• Set-up and run pre-production meetings bringing together design agencies, PMA’s and printers
• Ensure that design files (Master-Design Toolbox) are created according to company specifications and handed off properly to guidelines.
• Manage the color reliable proofs and color standards
• Set up kick off meetings for artwork projects with cross functional team.
- Bachelor Degree
- Three to five years experience in the area of packaging: print production, print management, and possibly graphic design, package development, supply management, etc.
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Holding People Accountable
- Organizational awareness
- Strategic Influencing and Negotiating skills
- Business Partner mindset
- Good commend of English
If you deemed yourself the best fit candidate for the position, send us your CV to