– Responsible for work with existing ad/media network publishing partners.
– Managing partner needs including, deal negotiations, reporting, tracking, and offering setup information.
– Providing a continual flow of feedback to provide media sales team support on selling advertising across the network.
– Reviewing new potential offers and providing feedback.
– Acting as an interface with operations, accounting, technology, and sales.
– Setting-up and managing ongoing communication with publishers.
– Identifying candidates for network membership.
– Recruiting target publishers into media networks and ongoing communication to member sites around content or ad campaigns.
– Guiding new publisher account managers.
– Maintaining long-term business relationships with customers, and participating in retention drives.
– A publisher account manager typically reports to a media sales director.
– Attractive and competitive income
– Chances to upgrade the level and salary during working
– Have a bachelor’s degree and prior exposure to media selling.
– Excellent negotiation skills
How To Apply
- Send your CV via: email@example.com
Subject: Name – Publisher Management Intern
- Address: No.28, B2 Street, Sala Urban, District 2, HCMC, VietNam
- Website: https://ulu.vn/