We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 80 offices in 17 countries and regions, and with more than 2,400 employees (including locally hired staff) working outside Japan, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (Lunar New Year) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
1/ Receptionist (20%)
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the phone; answering or referring inquires;
- Maintains safe and clean reception by complying with the ISM;
- Manage in-coming and out-going documents effectively to ensure proper distribution;
- Have letters sent domestically and overseas;
- Control door system;
- Assist to Senior Admin Supervisor in administrative/secretarial matters.
2/ Admin (65%)
- Prepare welcome plan for new staff;
- Control and purchase related office supplies including stationery, water, equipment, etc...;
- Monitor minor office repairs such as light change, chair fixing…;
- Maintain all office facilities in good condition (Printer, Color printer, Fax, Paper cutting…);
- Make payment for office expense;
- Update monthly fee and make relevant report for expense to accounting department;
- Make taxi payment after finishing all monthly taxi reports check;
- Support company events;
- Prepare monthly Happy Hour Party.
3/ Cashier (15%)
- Pay and receive cash for office/ job expense;
- Weekly report to Accounting;
- Pay petty cash.
- At least 06 continuous months of experience in Admin/Receptionist and front desk operation;
- Good communication;
- Well organization with high spirit;
- Good at English;
- Microsoft office skills;
- Customer Service Attitude;
- Graduates hospitality management major (is highly preferred).
- Salary range: 6,000,000 ~ 9,000,000 VND/month
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Growing business;
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labour contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually