- Ensuring uniformity for the assigned work contents.
- Research, analyze and develop plans and campaigns for Social Marketing - Set up, manage and optimize social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Zalo...
- Periodically report the work progress to superiors or when there are unexpected requests.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our products and brand.
- Work very closely with Digital and Marketing team to execute content marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with Design team to create innovative content ideas.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Ensure content is aligned with personas and stages of the customers’ journey.
- Interview industry professionals/consumers/company staff if needed and incorporate their views in content.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content.
- Research industry-related topics.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same position.
- Have a good understanding of the real estate industry.
- Ability to write and analyze keywords.
- Dynamic, quick thinking and high proactive work.
- Ability to withstand the pressure of work, good team work, can work independently.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
- Skilled at writing high volumes of content while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent research and competitive analysis skills.
- Must be flexible and able to maintain a heavy workload and juggle simultaneous deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Motorbike parking, napping room in the office.
- Review performance and benefit scheme every quarter.
- Will be carefully trained, under close supervision.
- Chance to build strong foundation, develop further career path in professional working environment with supportive and talented colleagues.
OTHER WORKING INFORMATION
- Position: Creative Content.
- Department: Marketing.
- Supervisor position: Secondary Marketing Manager.
- Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday.
- Working location: 37 Ky Con, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Company’s computer provided: No.
- Salary Payment time: 5th every month.
- 15 annual leaves per year.
- Social Insurance will be applied after 6 full-time working months.
SUPPORTING HOTLINE: 090 666 9865 (Ms Phương)
SEND YOUR CV HERE: https://sum.vn/ZzpvD