- Planning Digital Campaign
- Manage the implementation, execution and optimization of digital campaigns
- Collaborate with Account team, design team, supplier fs and proactive proposals in order to formulate digital plans to meet client objectives.
- Report and analysis report on campaign delivery and distributing reports to clients
- Support and attend relevant training and shared learning sessions
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for digital platform
- Quick learner who is proactive and not afraid to ask questions
- Solid understanding of digital platform (website, social channels, youtube, google…) and digital tools (SEO, SEM, Forum seeding, facebook tools..)
- Proficient in computer skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Negotiation and relationship management skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to handle multi task at one time.
- Able to personally execute and supervise the operation of a digital project under guidance and direction from Manager.
- Attractive salary and good benefits will be exchanged directly at the interview.
- Join a young and dynamic team in a friendly and professional working environment.
- Annual Salary review.
- Performance Bonus & Company trip.
- Ms.Kim Loan
- Email: [email protected]