TITLE: CONTENT WRITER
As the Content Writer, you'll provide strong content strategic planning, content ideation, and content execution in different formats. You will work closely with creative partners to provide content development works that effectively reflect creative strategies and meet the client’s objectives. You'll push the boundaries of creative excellence, ensuring the delivery of high-quality results. You will also have the ability to work with members of other core departments in order to achieve client satisfaction.
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create content deployment plan and execution content ideas which will help to complete the creative concept development, pitching proposals and execution plan.
• Deliver the content development and execution tasks within the assigned and approved plans by clients.
• Create a content calendar that will return maximum ROI for both the client and the agency.
• Work with the media team to analyze content performance and suggest improvements.
• Ensure all content produced meets the client’s objectives and accurately reflects their brand image.
• Oversee all relationships with external content producers/freelancers, taking full responsibility for the commissioning, editing, and delivery of all outsourced content.
• Ensure all content is delivered on time and to budget.
• Breakthrough ideas, constantly new, better, more innovative content solutions, including strategy, approaches, and direction for execution.
• Ensure all deadlines are met, confirm clients are satisfied with the results and troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the duration of the project.
• Staying abreast of the latest content trends and digital & social media fads.
• Continually research marketing trends and strategies and the technologies used in content marketing practices.
• Recognize the intended audience and the best strategies for reaching the said population.
• Aware of what competitors are doing in order to create innovative and new practices of content execution.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years of experience in writing job/content marketing discipline.
• Proven track record producing quality content for a range of clients in a range of sectors to a tight deadline.
• Experience in creating and managing a wide range of digital content, including videos, infographics, and imagery.
• Excellent in Vietnamese writing and speaking. Understandable content in English.
• Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services.
• Have an eye for detail, be able to work under pressure and manage workload effectively.
• Have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Be highly self-motivated and well-organized.
• Be able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback.
Here is link website of FA Digital: https://fadigital.com.vn/
If you interest in our new vacancy, please submit your CV to HR Dept.: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com