VietGate Communications is a leading independent PR agency in Vietnam that prides itself on being professional and proactive. We have offices in Hanoi (head office) and Ho Chi Minh City with a team of 30 PR consultants.
Most of our clients are multinationals, including Abbott, Emirates, Facebook, Seagate, Spotify and many others.
We are looking for talents for the job vacancy PR Manager for our office in Ho Chi Minh City. The successful applicant will directly report to PR Director in HCMC.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- A solid understanding of the business and experience in creating PR strategies for clients with at least four-year experience in a PR agency with proved track-record
- Ability to provide strategy and develop proposal to win the pitch
- A positive, can-do approach to your work that is based on the attitude of “it’s up to me to make this happen rather than delegate everything”
- A strong desire to work on campaigns that transcend traditional PR and encompass all aspects of integrated communications, including creative content, social media and digital executions
- A passion for updating your team about trends, new media, influencers, etc
- An agency mindset and desire to grow and learn
- To build and maintain strong relationship with media community as well as suppliers
- To maintain in-depth knowledge of the industry, anticipate and address opportunities and issues as they arise.
- A Vietnamese national with excellent written & spoken English and computer proficiency
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong personal initiative and motivation
- At least four-years of working experience in PR/Communications field
- A solid understanding of the business and experience increating PR strategies
- Experience in developing and producing successful programs through strategic positioning and messaging
How to apply: Applications in English and include (1) Application letter (2) A current Curriculum Vitae with a recent photo. The applications should be sent to the email email@example.com