- Lead account team throughout the end-to-end client-serving process
- Responsible for planning team’s P&L (quarterly and monthly P&L), monitoring, managing and ensuring the team’s delivery of the planned P&L target
- Manage account team to deliver multiple projects effectively (from onboarding to ongoing execution): closely monitor the performance of projects, responsible for quality and output of internal team problem solving, discussing weekly/ monthly/ end-of-project performance review with the client
- Support Account Director in recruiting and developing Account Executives, providing frequent training and coaching for Account Executives
- Strongly follow business processes to enhance the company's CRM system performance
- Always-on improving leadership to catch up promotion process
- Responsible for on-time delivery and quality of proposal by ensuring account team understand client’s brief; leading brainstorming session to form direction, ideas, tactics; supporting Account Executives in conducting a detailed analysis of client, products, target audience; and delivering tailored solutions that meet client’s specific needs
- Manage client expectations of timing to ensure that projects are delivered at the highest quality levels, on time and on budget, while achieving the expected profit for the company
- Weekly one on one meeting with Account Director to reviews key projects and strategic clients.
- Act as a senior client representative: responsible for developing and maintaining the relationship with client’s key decision-makers, understanding client’s needs, and objectives, ability to provide insightful advice to senior clients and promote the expansion of business
- Develop new business with existing clients or identify areas to improve the sale quotas.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships that will assist in project development as well as impacting future business opportunities.
- Implement performance management practices, processes and measures
- Build up company portfolio following industries & solutions
- Work on company projects to build up company process & knowledge library
- Contribute to building company's strategy for Yearly & Quarterly plans.
- At least 2 years of experience as Account Manager/ relevant position
- Account management experience in an Advertising/Marketing/Digital Agency
- Intermediate understanding of digital disciplines (creative, technology, user experience, strategy)
- Effective team management capabilities
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple client projects and initiatives
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- Excellent communication & presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Powerpoint and Excel
- Attractive and competitive income
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Full package benefits for employees in accordance with Labor Law
- Allowances: birthday, company trip
- Opportunities to be trained by professional co-workers
- Thirteenth-month salary
- Chances to upgrade the level and salary during working
HOW TO APPLY?
- Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Name - Account Manager
- Address: No.28, B2 Street, Sala Urban, District 2, HCMC, VietNam
- Website: chinmedia.vn