1. Job Description:
We are looking for an outgoing Customer Relationship Executive (CRM) to assist our customers with product inquiries in a swift, proficient and friendly manner. The CRM will be instrumental in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues, and by communicating in a professional, positive way.
To ensure success in this position you will have the ability to maintain a sound knowledge of the service and be an effective communicator. Top candidates are detail-oriented, motivated and have excellent people skills.
Yedda is an IT company with the goal to provide insight In-store Data that customers never had before by integrating existing CCTV systems and measuring almost every visual action in stores in real-time. Yedda helps customers driving performances, detecting fraud and improving their decision making process.
- Identifying customer needs.
- Visit existing Clients to support in data processing that allows the company to expand business and improve relationship with key decision makers at customer side.
- Bring Yedda to be seen as a high value supplier.
- Resolving phone, walk-in, mail, fax, and email customer inquiries.
- Contacting customers to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries.
- Providing outstanding customer service and updating customer information as required.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Collect market information and report to relevant Business Unit Managers.
- Promoting training sessions to grow knowledge of the product among the clients’ organization and to develop customer service skills.
- Analyze sales data and propose solutions to increase sales.
- Performing other duties as the need arises.
- Bachelor degree in Business marketing, finance or suitable equivalent.
- Creative, confident and enthusiastic.
- 5+ years customer service experience.
- Proficient with MS Office suites.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexibility to travel around Vietnam if and when necessary to visit clients.
- Salary to be negotiated (up to 18M);
- Working time: 5 days/ week; From Monday to Friday;
- Professional working environment;
- Social & health insurance and annual leaves according to Law;
- A paid birthday off day;
- After 6 months working, an extra bonus scheme based on quarter performance & KPI’s;
- Thirteen Salary (according to the time worked).
- Health care, free practice Yoga.
5. Contact information
Send the CV applying via email: email@example.com
We will contact to you soon.
Thank you very much!