- As a budding planner, your role is to support the Planning and Creative Departments (and the Agency at large) in understanding how we take what we make and connect it with people; whether it be mothers buying noodles, blue-collar workers boozing after work or a rock fan community booing and hissing at a slightly unconventional logo.
- Part strategy, part creative, and part media, you’ll sit at the heart of the agency and work project by project across all pieces of business in the agency, as well as the odd pitches. You’ll need to challenge and inspire the creative teams day in, day out, as well as help to enhance the work we as an agency are producing. Specifically, your responsibilities include:
- Extract key observations from syndicated and client research; design powerful primary research (and intelligence gathering techniques) where necessary; mine the marketplace, the competition and the consumer world (whether sporting a virtual helmet with a lamp on the front or intercepting and interviewing shoppers) for insights that can inspire the creative team and lead to innovative, exciting, marketing solutions
- Monitor, interpret and generate knowledge about trends and opportunities relevant to key clients’ business
- Work with account managers and planning director to effective craft creative briefs, brief and inspire creative team
- Prepare, participate & contribute in ideation sessions and client workshops
- Assist planning director in the strategy development for existing clients and pitches for new business
- The unpaid Internship
- Bachelor’s degree or in the last year of University.
- Creativity, teamwork and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are crucial, as is deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media and marketing agency world.
- Take part in all process of a project from pitching to execution under the coaching of experienced mentor.
- Explore your career in a practical, professional and dynamic environment with numerous famous brands.
- Become the official staff if interns deliver the good result
4. Working Location: Số 9, Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Phường Đa Kao, Quận 1
If you interest in our new vacancy, please submit your CV to HR Dept.: email@example.com or contact directly to Ms. Hằng – HR Manager: 0917267188