- Discussing the products, services and requirements of each particular client;
- Setting up meetings with clients and other agency staff;
- Delegating work to other members of the agency team;
- Overseeing the status of advertising campaigns;
- Meeting deadlines and prioritising tasks;
- Writing reports, keeping records and financial details;
- Becoming familiar with the nature of clients’ products, business culture and competition and understanding the possibility of changes to these;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Arranging and attending meetings and reporting on key decisions.
- The unpaid internship
- Professional, young and dynamic environment.
- Opportunity to be the official staff if interns deliver the good result
- Creativity, teamwork and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are crucial, as is deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media and marketing agency world.
If you interest in our new vacancy, please submit your CV to HR Dept.: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly to Ms. Hằng – HR Manager: 0917267188