Digital Media Executive plans and manages end-to-end integrated media campaigns; ensuring excellent clients experience.
- Support Head of department to develop overall digital performance and integrated media strategy
- Planning and execution and measure performance of marketing projects and campaigns.
- Ideation and creation of collaterals, distributing them in various media and social platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness
- In-depth analysis and reporting and Optimization of day-to-day digital performance work (i.e., Paid Search, Social, Google…)
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and dealing with technology platforms, ability to articulate and put together sound recommendations
- Work with global media partners such like Google, Facebook, and many, many more
- Data management through automated dashboard solutions
- Billing and finance
- Social media management (posting, manage community, fans engagement)
- Analyze and report campaigns
- Others assignment from Head of Department.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Digital Marketing related field.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing or similar at least 2 years.
- Excellent understand of digital media implementation & optimization especially Facebook & Google.
- Experience with B2B, B2C, social media.
- Understand how digital fits in the overall media strategy.
- Proficient in using standard online media research & planning tools.
- Previous agency experience is highly advantageous.
- Willingness to learn, able to work multi tasks.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects.
If you interest in our new vacancy, please submit your CV and Portfolios to HR Dept.: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact directly to Ms. Hằng – HR Manager: 0917267188