Principle Accountabilities/ Trách nhiệm chính:
- To initiate marketing programs to deliver company’s business goals
- To sustain the company’s brand name and ensure targeted sales volume/market share are met
Roles & Responsibility/ Vai trò & Trách nhiệm:
- Planning & Strategy:
- Establish the general F&B Marketing strategy/ the yearly F&B Marketing Plan together with the relevant Department (Sales & Business Development …) and make the presentation to the Board of Directors.
- Establish and present the yearly F&B Marketing Budget to the Board of Management and follow it strictly to minimize the Department’s expenses.
- Monitor Marketing budget on a monthly basis (by getting actively involved in finding the best Printing/ Advertising solutions to optimize the Company’s profits; Liaise with suppliers on join promotion…)
- Conduct, compiles, analysis market researches and reports results monthly
- Comes up with regular proposals to adjust the overall Marketing Strategy month by month.
- Manage relationship, marketing campaign, support fund with major business partners.
- Manage the functioning of all F&B Marketing Department’s activities, promotions, sales and costs to ensure that department profits are maximized.
- Coordinate all F&B promotions with Sales Department to ensure proper implementation
- Communicate all promotions in a timely and professional manner to relevant Departments by establishing weekly meetings and is responsible for their recording and distribution.
- Maintain a proper Customer data base in conjunction with Sales Team and co-ordinates any advertising with the Sales Team
- Act as a Customer Relation Representative and spend time with Customers / Members to establish a developing business relationship.
- Review and revise marketing programs to ensure the results
- Set up attractive promotion campaigns to raise our sale volume.
- Develop effective promotion and advertising programs with Advertising Agency. Ensure budgeting control on promotion and advertising expenditure.
- Responsible for advertising campaign and know details concerning consumers and media publications
- Develop media plan and seek for new media opportunity to ensure the effectiveness of communication.
- Identify stores with low sales volume and develop promotion campaign/activities to assist stores in achieving positive results.
- To be well-cooperative with relevant Departments in the Recruitment and Selection; Coaching; Evaluation & Development of all Marketing employees.
- To monitor Marketing employees to well carry out Company’s assignment
- To conduct annual Performance Evaluation & Development Discussions with employees to support them in their professional development goals
- To motivate employees for innovation and creativity, to challenge and recognize them for their contribution to the success of the operation
- To properly disseminate to ensures that all employees have a complete understanding and adhere to CJ culture; Company regulations and principles.
- All Marketing reports under Operation Director’s assignment
- Bachelor degree of above in relevant major. Be efficient at English (Korean communication in a plus)
- Strong strategy mindset & strong F&B industry knowledge
- Internally and externally recognized as an expert in own field
- Strong industrial relations knowledge and negotiation skill
- Strong communication
- Strong problem solving skill
- Strong work & time management
- Strong presentation skill
- Salary (Competitive)/ Allowances/ Incentive bonus/ Salary review/ Seniority Allowance;
- Laptop/ Insurance/ Employee Shuttle Service/ Business Expense/ Health checkup/Annual Leave;
- Training & Development/ Career Path.
Apply now: CV_Jobtitle_Name (English) + Portfolio
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Thuong)
- Tel: +84-(28) 38272772 - ext 169 I Mobile: 0905 402 611
- Address: CJ Building - Floor No. 14, 6 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Expire: 16/03/2020