TBWAGroup Vietnam is looking for an enthusiastic and competitive Integrated Business Development Manager to help us drive business development across the group. This will report directly to Managing Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Business development: conduct research on prospective clients, come up and implement approach plans to land new accounts.
- Business retention: evaluate the relationship between current clients and the agency, as well as review the potential of the existing accounts and propose effective plans to upsell or cross-sell.
- Lead corporate branding activities, manage content creation and media execution of agency’s platforms: website, facebook, linkedin, etc.
- Regularly update agency’s credential, develop written and video case studies, sizzle reels.
- Prepare Request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI).
- Discipline reporting: pitch history, success rate, client and staff feedback, etc.
- Responsible for new business pitches from start to finish, including but not limited to organizing team meetings, organize brainstorming, organize creative briefs, organize reviews, prepare presentation materials, plan and execute special pitch projects, book travel and catering, track resource dedication, etc.
- Qualified candidates are clear, concise, articulate, focused, responsive and collaborative. Sense of discretion and observance of confidentiality are fundamental.
- Strong business and result-driven mindset.
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills and the ability to effectively earn trust.
- Ability to maintain composure and integrity under pressure.
- Good attention to details and an unflagging curiosity about the mechanics of business development.
- 5+ years of experience at an Advertising/Digital/PR agency, in new business or account management departments.
- Solid knowledge about Integrated Marketing solutions.
- Excellent command of English (both written and oral skills).
- Strong experience with project management, intelligence gathering, distillation of ideas.
- Good command of computer skills, especially Powerpoint and Keynote.
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Proven ability in operations and managing a large number of complex deliverables.
- Creative and/or an appreciation for creativity.
Please submit your CV and Portfolios to HR Dept.: email@example.com