1. Key Responsibilities
- Conceptualise, art direct and demonstrate craft skills with support from Senior Art Director
- Produce and craft relevant and original concepts and art direction in response to creative briefs
- Develop relationships with Brand Leaders, Strategy and Planning, Creative Services and Production
2. Job Functions
- Individual Creative Output
- Produce and craft original and usable concepts and art direction in response to creative briefs with the support of Senior Art Director
- Gain and demonstrate a level of technical knowledge to support your work (e.g. print and production, photography, retouching, etc.)
- Work closely with relevant Account Teams, ensuring effective communication and management of teams’ expectations
- Work with Account Teams to understand the clients’ brands and manage projects in a way that will support the delivery of the brand
- Actively encourage and facilitate collaboration within the team and other departments within the agency
- Minimum of 3 years at an Advertising agency.
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of design and production, including use of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Bachelor degree.
- Working in a global leading event agency
- Industry competitive salary package
Please submit your CV and Portfolios to HR Dept.: email@example.com