Overview of job
WAVEMAKER is seeking a Manager, Integrated Media to take part in preparing and implementing successful communication strategies founded in the client’s business objectives and relevant research.
In this role, your duties will be varied and challenging. You will utilize your in-depth knowledge of consumer behavior, trends and the media landscape to create insightful strategies for our clients.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Business Director
3 best things about the job:
- The opportunity to hone your skills in media planning before you move on to lead and own a project.
- Be the person to take the extraordinary out of the ordinary and be the heart and soul of the brands you represent.
- Making media more prominent and meaningful during client conversations.
Measures of success –
In 3 months:
· Demonstrate an understanding of the media landscape and business challenges and begin to contribute ideas on how to improve on the current situation.
In 6 months:
· Be the person whom the client goes to for day-to-day activities. Able to propose ideas and activities to answer identified challenges.
In 12 months:
· Mentor new Planners and assist in leading a small scale project (identify the need, formulate idea into a plan, set the scope and present to the Manager).
Responsibilities of the role:
- Assist in the development of media plans that specify which forms of media will be used to effectively reach the target audience, including emerging media tactics.
- Develop the quarterly and annual media plan.
- Assist in maintaining budget updates and spreadsheets.
- Report competitive analysis.
- Generate analysis of market performance.
- Work with the buying team and team leader to ensure all buys and placements fit the overall strategy.
- Ensure the financial process is followed in terms of client set-up and invoicing.
What you will need:
- Mid-Level in a media agency experience is preferred. Media Planning experienced at least more than 4 years.
- Media planning and/or digital planning experience in multiple channels - traditional (TV, OOH...), digital platforms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Project management; ability to manage multiple projects across critical yet often fluctuating deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with consideration to company/client objectives
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn new media, trends, and technology and the ability to analyze results.
- Experience in developing and implementing analysis and reporting strategies and new/emerging media, a plus.
More about Wavemaker
Wavemaker is a billion dollar-revenue next-generation agency that sits at the intersection of media, content, and technology. We are obsessed with the customer's purchase journey and is what connects our mission directly to our client’s business challenges. We invented WM Momentum, the world's most comprehensive study into how people make purchase decisions and have conducted over 375,000 surveys in 70 markets and across more than 30 categories. We are a business that is powered by the creativity and curiosity of our 8,500 people in 90 countries, united by our PACED values. We are a part of GroupM, WPP’s global media investment management company.
For more information, go to www.wavemakerglobal.com
About GroupM Vietnam
GroupM officially formed in Vietnam since 2002 and served as the parent company of media agencies including Mindshare, Mediacom, Wavemaker and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. Our office is well-located in Bitexco Financial Tower, Ho Chi Minh City and nurtured by 380+ media lovers cross agencies.
Join us by applying directly via GroupM's career site
For more information, feel free to connect to Ms.Huong | firstname.lastname@example.org