1. Client relationship management
- Day to day account management of key clients
- Ensure quality of media / administrative product for the team’s external communications with the client for Buyers and Assistants.
2. Strategic media development
- Involvement in media strategic development workshops and development of strategic recommendations.
- Work closely and effectively with the Strategic Division especially planning and digital managers.
3. Origination of the Media Plan
- Working with the planning team and client to create clear and coherent plans that bring the media strategy to life.
- In-depth assessment of all candidate media options and detailed recommendation of proposed communication solutions.
- Working closely with the Business Director and Planning Managers in your team to ensure smooth and relevant translation from strategy to plan.
- Assess, identify and recommend creative media initiatives that deliver greater strategy depth and impact to the media plan.
- Undertake the implementation of agreed initiatives, including the briefing of third parties, as and when required.
4. Management of the implementational process and client relationship management
- Lead the implementational planning process.
- Origination of detailed briefs for relevant third party units (e.g. the Buying Unit, Direct, etc)
- Day to day management and ownership of implementation process. Ensure brief is delivered/brought to plan, within appropriate criteria (budget, target …)
- Provide written brief to Buyers for all media.
- Principal client contact for the whole implementation process (from presentation of detailed recommendations to negotiation and inventory management issues).
- Supervision of collation and reporting of competitive data in agreed formats
- Timely delivery and upkeep of all relevant reporting systems and templates (media plans, contact reports, status reports).
- Management of post campaign reporting that quantifies the value of the media strategy.
5. Information management and market intelligence.
- Monitoring systems in place and accessible.
- Market briefing and opinion pieces on all significant television matters.
- Programming P.O.V’s and insights.
- Quarterly and ad-hoc reviews
- Assist in market research and analysis as and when required.
6. Finance communication
- Ensure media proformas are checked correctly and returned them to Finance within the agreed timeframe.
7. Managing your relationship with team and the specialist relationships
– Managing your direct reports, Buyers and Assistants – clear and accurate briefing of them.
– Integration with buyers.
– Build effective working relationships with clients, agency partners personnel plus other specialist agency personnel.
8. Protecting our high standards
- Ensure that any work that leaves the agency is of the highest standard
- Be part of producing ideas that inspire, motivate, engage and create commercial action
- Be part of producing award winning work
- Always challenge “mediocrity”
- Think like a solutions provider
- Ensure you encourage the use of other agency services
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualified, 2-4 years of industry experience strong media planning &
- buying experience
- Good understanding of media fundamentals and strategic planning capabilities
- Strong client facing communication & presentation skills
- Attention to detail; diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly-motivated team player
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to adapt to changing tides
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment, while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent understanding of offline media planning, implementation and optimisation
- Passionate and articulate and can craft a compelling case/recommendation and present it to client
- Understands how digital fits into the overall client marketing/media strategy
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to clients business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities
- Ability to work closely and build relationships with account, creative and other teams
- Ability to work with large media budgets
- Passion for the digital space from gaming, mobile, social networking, online video and everything in between
- Can demonstrate good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Can multitask and change priorities rapidly and is effective under pressure.
Working time: Mon - Fri (09:00 - 18:30)
Add: 11 Mac Dinh Chi, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCM
Kindly send your CV via email to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org