The Account Manager (AM) serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The AM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the AM should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Leveraging personal networks and industry events to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure programs are executed to plan, on time and on budget.
- Holding regular Work- in-Progress meetings with clients to review performance, and propose recommendations & optimization
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any “at risk” customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Monitoring work performance of colleagues and setting sales targets.
- Achieving revenue targets from key clients.
- Recruiting and training new account executives.
- Reporting performance periodically to Board of Directors.
- Career level: Senior
- Minimum 3 years of Digital Marketing experience (Agency experience is preferred).
- Proven Account Management skills requires in order to create, maintain, and enhance client relationship
- Solid understanding of business objectives and ability to translate from business objectives to digital KPIs.
- Technical competence (understand Ad Network, website, app, network…)
- Motivated, goal oriented, detail oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
Interested candidate please send resumes to [email protected] for application. Kindly noted that only qualified candidates are contacted for an interview.