Our client is looking for a candidate for Brand Manager position.
Effectively lead and manage all in Brand activities to achieve sales goals, expense management and customer service levels in accordance with The Brand Retail Standard.
Deliver a business result based on P & L bottom line and Healthy Market Place for the Brand.
- Ensure the stores optimize operational performance consistent with Brand & ACFC initiatives, priorities, standards, policies and practices.
- Responsible for the operational, visual presentation, shipping and receiving, marketing, PR, loss prevention, human resources, customer service, facilities and maintenance activities of all the stores.
- Monitor best practices in the industry and stay in front of the competition. Provide feedback to the Company to drive process improvements. Develop effective partnerships with Store Operations and other Retail Admin groups to identify and communicate operating best practices. Ensure the store achieves compliance with policy, procedure and legal standards (e.g. OT, wage and hour, risk mgmt, etc.).
- Prepare, manage, monitor, allocate retail resources budgets.
- Ensure excellence in the implementation of visual presentation standards including markdown execution/transfer of product and seasonal flow. Develop and maintain effective partnerships with GMM, Visual, Marketing, and Merchandising organizations to support store plans/goals.
Deliver Financial Results (20%)
- Accountable to deliver the overall revenue and operational expense targets for the Brand.
- Monitor and take steps to optimize Brand performance metrics and KPI’s related to sales, revenue, wages, shrink, margin, sell thru and stock in hand, etc...
- Leadership & People Development (15%)
- Accountable for the overall leadership and people management of the Brand including proactively recruiting and hiring top talent, performance management and coaching.
- Demonstrate the ability to build, lead and manage high performing Teams. Demonstrate the ability to utilize tools to support conflict resolution and employee coaching and counseling
- Lead and maintain a positive and motivating work environment that embodies and supports the Brand’s mission. Lead the team as Brand Ambassadors.
- Ensure effective, consistent brand identity through stores personnel training
- Supervise Training and its programs through clinics in educating retail employees about brand identity, product technology updates, customer service, etc...
Merchant Excellence (15%)
- Ensure effective OBT setting and managing strategy according to the analytical reports of Revenue, Sell Thru, Stock in Hand, Core investment, Best selling products, ect.
- Ensure right assortment to right market/ right customer demands according to the marking survey, market research, market and customer feedback, market and consumer trends...
Drive a Service Culture (15%)
- Lead & develop a customer-focused organization. Provide a culture in the store that brings the Brand Success to Retail.
- Achieve customer oriented KPI’s and expectations. Ensure the service strategies are communicated and reinforced to drive customer-focused sales and service culture to maximize revenue. Monitor and respond to customer feedback.
- Implement and utilize recognition, rewards, and incentives as a consistent approach to motivate and inspire the team.
- Ensure appropriate staffing and training in the store to achieve customer focus goals. Lead the training strategy for the store to ensure customer and revenue goals are achieved.
Brand Marketing (15%)
- Accountable for marketing Strategy to understand and develop the Market Place according to Principle guideline and direction.
- Ensure effective sales marketing/ promotion in stores.
- Using effective budget to analyse the market, provide insight to better understand the trends and the dynamics, also identify opportunities by reviewing metrics as sales volume, market share, profit projections, pricing and distribution and conducting consumer research to expand the Brand Business
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience in Sales, Account Management or Category Management with a major multinational consumer packaged goods company
- Proven track record of delivering results – strategic account planning, one year and seasonal account planning, market creation, marketplace leadership, driving business growth, category and brand management
- Data analysis skills and the ability to identify issues and opportunities through regular reviews of business performance
- Effective writing, presentation and oral communication skills, capable for holding the attention of a room, selling and storytelling and connecting with team members and accounts from diverse educational and ethnic backgrounds
- Successful experience leading and training people, on boarding new talent and driving their success and career development
Interested candidates please send CV to Ms.Huong via email: [email protected] (cc [email protected]). Those who is suitable will be invited for an interview.