The works are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Your job may involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
Typical activities include:
• Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
• Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
• Estimating the time required to complete the work
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
• Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
• Working with a wide range of media, including social media, marketing, photographer
• Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work
• Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
• Working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print
• Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
• Developing interactive design • Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
If you think you can be the one for this job, please don’t hesitate to drop us a mail follow: [email protected] (Ho Chi Minh City)
[email protected] (Hanoi)