TYPICAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Co-ordinating the Account team and the Creative team in agency.
• Assisting the Creative team by managing creative workload, proposing Creative working timelines, reminding the team of upcoming meetings to make sure that all the projects are on track and under control.
• Providing feedback on project estimates and timelines from the Account team.
• Giving suggestions and solutions for time and resource problems.
• Arranging the agency’s meetings in order not to be conflict together.
• Help the Creative Director with allocating the human resource.
• Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate.
• Assisting the General Manager and the Creative Director on some paperworks.
• Fielding and processing internal information requests.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• The daily duties and responsibilities of an agency coordinator include: managing the daily timeline of the team, keeping the work on track and getting to know the expertise of everybody in the Creative team and understand
• Proactively communicating on a daily basis in a professional, efficient manner.
• Excellent communication skill
• Excellent negotiation skill
• High level of organization
• Detail oriented, time management
• Strong work ethic
• Professional conduct within office while conducting agency business
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO: CAREERS@PUBLICISVN.COM