OPPO Vietnam is currently looking for a talented individual to join our organisation as CRM and Digital Performance Leader.
A market leader in smartphones and telecommunication technology in Vietnam and across APAC, OPPO’s young and dynamic marketing department is currently undergoing rapid expansion. If you believe you have what it takes, talk to us!
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel
- Develop and implement marketing techniques that will drive new customers
- Set specific marketing strategies to retain customers
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Suggest new methods to address customers’ needs
- Track marketing metrics and trends, like conversion rates and web analytics
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop/implement an advanced digital media attribution platform.
- Provide recommendations for creative & media optimizations and develop a testing plan & buying strategy.
- Work with Digital Media Planner to manage the budget, measure, analyze and report ROI for media spend against established metrics.
- Maintaining weekly reporting using DoubleClick, Clickstream analytics suites (Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics), DoubleClick Bid Manager technology, and internal reporting tools.
- Analysis of web and campaign analytics to undercover key learnings and insights to construct actionable performance recommendations.
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
- The opportunity to improve marketing knowledge in the working environment of Smartphone brand has the second largest market share in Vietnam.
- Opportunity to develop comprehensive planning and marketing skills.
- Good salary and bonus.
- Annual training, Active and challenging environment.
- 3th-month salary.
- Annual bonus as the company's performance.
- Social Insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- Sponsored PVI Health Insurance
- Company trip, Teambuilding, Year-End Party.
- Buy the company’s product with a discount price.
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Strong expertise with ad serving, digital tracking, attribution modeling, analytical suites (DoubleClick, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc)
- Proven success in managing multiple digital campaigns with a strong knowledge of SEM, Display, Mobile, Online Video and Programmatic
- Excellent project management experience with the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Degree educated with a minimum of a 2.1 ideally from an IT or related degree.
- A Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to details
- Vui lòng ứng tuyển trực tiếp tại ĐÂY
- Để biết thêm thông tin liên hệ (84-8) 3920 2555 – 111 – Ms. Dung