PER-FECTIV is a highly creative experiential marketing agency specializing automobile, electronics/gadgets, banking/financial services, luxury goods, alcohol/cigarette sectors and more. With the advantages of creativity, innovation and deep industry insight, we have a service portfolio covering demands and requirements of successful Experiential Marketing.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
The Account Manager role is responsible for successful delivery from project commencement to project completion, through the Initiating, planning, execution, monitoring and control and closing phases.
- Account Management (40%):
- Be the main daily contact for assigned accounts and projects;
- Earn the trust of clients by delivering dedicated, attentive service;
- Annual serve to optimize the Client’s satisfaction.
Developing Proposals and Presentation:
- Prepare, present & sell strategies, communication plan, creative concept and execution plan to clients;
- Successfully lead team to run and manage the projects on day to day basic to deliver project quality, good profit and client satisfaction.
- Be responsible for team’s KPIs (Billing and profit).
- Be capable to allocate the budget effectively, judge the quotations and add value to the daily jobs to control the strategic direction, communication plan, creative concept and execution plan to client;
- Evaluate ideas in the internal review sessions.
- Project Management (40%):
- Create and manage project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel: Account Department, PR/Digital Department in conjunction with other departments, especially Operation Department, Creative Department, Production Department;
- Manage and check creative work, production output, testing…;
- Troubleshoot problems and work with relevant people to address these issues;
- Prepareand submit project budget estimate to Group General Manager;
- Evaluate and monitor the progress of the project budget;
- Coordinate budget process with Finance, Operation Departments;
- Verify and propose recommendations for Cost Estimate, Expense, Contract…
- Team leadership (20%):
- Lead, inspire and drive the team to achieve the objectives (billing, profit, client building, people development and process improvement);
- Developteam by coaching and training to improve skills;
- Contributein working process improvement (internal, inter-companies, external)
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3-year experience in the same position in the service industry
- Experience across various marketing disciplines, e.g. events, activation, sales promotion, digital is an advantage
- Solid working experience in one of leading below the line agencies
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic requirements
- Aesthetic, adaptable, tenacious, systematic, innovative and insightful
- Good written skills, particularly in relation to proposals and presentation
- Good English in verbal and written communication
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- A positive and strong leader
- Excellent trouble-shooting and solution-finding skills in terms of Staff and projects
- Proven track record of delivery on projects in terms of time, budget, and other client KPIs
- Passionate and driven in everything you do,and filtering that approach through the teams and the organization as a whole.
Please kindly log in PER-FECTIV for further information: