Job Title: Senior Digital Planner
Reporting to: Digital Manager
Based: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The employee will lead in the development and activation of digital plans (Display, Search, Mobile
and Social) that deliver against the strategic roles as defined in the total communications plan.
This role is the key interface between agency and clients and is expected to independently
manage client’s expectations on all digital related matters. The employee shall also be proactively
involved in any company wide teams or initiatives as appropriate to the role.
1. To develop digital strategies and plans for clients’ brands namely in:
- Objective setting
- Media/market and competitive tracking
- Target audience digital habit
- Digital role, strategy and activation ideas
- Budget & KPIs
2. Stewardship in budget tracking & post buy delivery
3. Oversee execution and operations work
4. Foster relationships with the clients to deliver optimized and effective digital plans by adding value to client’s digital investment.
5. Independently conduct client meetings on day-to-day activities and follow up approvals on campaign/monthly basis
6. Perform competitive digital analysis and participate in media reviews to identify actionoriented insights and future opportunities
7. To work with cross functional units including Trading/Buying to:
- Provide them with an investment/buying brief
- Collaborate in the development of implementation plans
- Liaise with them regarding any issues on an on-going basis
8. Lead buying for non-biddable digital platforms/vendors, working with Media Assistants and/or Media Buyers.
9. Any other duties as reasonably requested by senior management.
- Equivalent 2-3 years of working knowledge and experience in digital media planning
- Able to develop a good rapport with media owners, agencies and colleagues.
- Ability to quickly develop strong understanding of client’s business, their products,
- Have deep understanding and ability to leverage opportunities from major digitalP
- Publishers ie.Google, Facebook, local publishers and social suppliers.
- Knowledgeable with handling huge amount of data and numbers.
- Well verse in key digital tools like Google Analytics, Comscore, Sizmek, and other ad
- Manage workload, timings, and deadlines to ensure that the high quality of the work is
- Will be expected to manage 1 or more digital executives’ work and development.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Bachelor Degree in Science or Business preferred.
- Good command of spoken & written English and Vietnamese is a must.
- Must have strong analytical, research, and quantitative skills.
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to learn, thrive in a fast paced environment and have a can-do attitude.
- Team player.
- Advanced MS Office skills
Working time: From Monday to Friday (09:00 am - 06:30 pm)
Address: 11 Mac Dinh Chi, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
To apply please send CV via email : firstname.lastname@example.org