AS NON-STOP BRAVE THINKERS SINCE 2006.
April is a creative agency specializing in strategic brand communications and creation of smart and effective advertising solutions. Visit www.april.com.vn for more information.
We are looking for new "Mid-Level Copywriter" for our Creative Team.
- Develop the overall narration style of a publication, an advertising campaign, or a theater, television, or film set.
- Presenting initial ideas to the creative directors and developed into workable concepts.
- Brainstorm & develop creative ideas and concepts in partnership with the creative team.
- Be able to create own creative ideas for advertising campaign.
- Be able to present a part of proposals to clients.
- Be able to take lead of small and medium campaign.
- Keep up to date with popular culture and trends
- Liaise with production companies, photographers, designers…
- Control 3rd-party work quality and timeline.
- Establish the good relationship with 3rd parties
- Be able to execute the production
- Train and manage team members
- Solve team and cross-team problems
- Maintain the spirit and values of the agency to the team
- Be a Problem Solver with positive “I CAN DO” attitude. April believes experience can be learnt but negative “ICAN NOT DO” attitude will not lead us all far
- At least 3+ years experience in copywriting
- Balancing competing priorities and multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines is critical
- Be stable under pressure and have strong sense of urgency
- Must be effective at multi-tasking, time management, presentations skills, strategic and innovative thinking.
- Good English communication skills.
- Work in a very motivated & open working environment.
- Salary based on qualification & bonus
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance as required by law
- 24/7 private Health Insurance
- To be trained necessary skills
Interested candidates, please send your package of application (in English) including CV, Portfolio & any information if you would like us to see to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the next round.