- Create concepts and creative assets for all OPPO.
- Ability to create video content from glass to screen including post-editing of content appropriate for digital and social media.
- Communications and touchpoints including but not limited to email, social, collateral and signage - each and every experience should reflect a strong sense of brand identity.
- Manage all collateral assets and inventory.
- Maintain design standards, systems, and guidelines for the entire company to follow.
- Understand key business objectives and support from a creative standpoint.
- Use effective time management and organizational skills to maintain effective workflow and meet deadlines.
COMPENSATIONS & BENEFIT
- Annual training, Active and challenging environment.
- 13th month salary.
- Annual bonus as personal's performance.
- Social Insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- Sponsored PVI Health Insurance.
- Company trip, Team-building, Year-End Party.
- Buy company’s product with discount price.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a graphic designer.
- Highly motivated self-starter, with the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to take feedback fluidly, communicate design decisions, and iterate on tight timelines.
- Must be highly organized, passionate, collaborative, energetic, positive, self-starter and driven.
- Kindly apply HERE
- For more information: (84-8) 3920 2555 – 111 – Ms. Dung