The Purpose Group, is a growing independent agency in Viet Nam, with a growing client base (www.thepurposegroup.vn to see our work).
Our dynamic and creative team is looking for a Social Media Manager with the key roles and responsibilities as following:
What you will do:
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT:
- Research and analyze target audience trends and behaviors, including digital and social channels to improve brand’s performance and its campaigns efficacy.
- Work closely with CS teams and Planning team on the development of communication strategies, social media programs, engaging content and tactics to drive communications.
- Plan in details and maintain the social content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- BRAND PERFORMANCE:
- Work closely with CS teams and Planning team to define the needs, methodology, process of performance review/ tracking/ report.
- Brief & work with 3rd party (media, social listening, social management platform, community, research) to crawl and process all relevant data, consolidate report and give final learnings and recommendations from strategic communication POV.
- Deliver all types of performance evaluations, tracking and reports on campaign/ weekly/ monthly basic (KOL, Content, Creative, Community, Competitor, Campaign).
- Work closely with CS teams and Planning team, participate in relevant conversations related to brand’s guideline and brand’s personal
- Initiate creation, conception, and presentation of community strategy.
- Training/ coaching for social team members based on their specific needs.
- Sharing with CS/Planning/Social Teams: social trends, performance (market/category/brand benchmarking/ evaluation/ report).
What we need you to have:
- At least 2-3 year experience in a similar role with a key focus on social planning & performance.
- Candidate to have excellent grasp of social media metrics and best practices.
- Strong understanding of the digital-social environment as a distribution, marketing and engagement channel.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Strong planning, organizational and critical thinking skills
- Operate with discipline ensuring timely deliverables
- Ability to meet project KPI
- High attention to detail, careful, hard-working
- Effectiveness of team collaboration
- Proactively take initiative to contribute solutions and ideas to the successful launch and business growth of clients.
- Understanding of community networks and – design, functionality, strategy
- Communication skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Oversee internal team in charge on community management scope.
- Supervise/ in-charge on internal social media and company blog, if any.
Please send your resume to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel you have what it takes.
Should you have any queries, feel free contact Ms. Thư - HR (email@example.com).