Unilever Future Leaders Program 2016
It takes a smart graduate to become a manager within a few years. However, it takes extra ingenuity, passion and humility to want more, do more & contribute more to become a future global leader with impact.
Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) is the best choice to develop you as a dynamic Global Business Leader of the future with huge Difference, enabling you to grow and make a Positive impact not only on yourProfessional and Personal life but also on People around you.
Joining UFLP, you will be taking part in a program that is unique in its challenges and scope for development. The program will provide you with:
- World-class development through formal learning, experience and people
- A clear and fast-track career roadmap with 3 years of intense experience to become future business leaders
- Training and coaching from top high-profiled leaders
- Global exposure through international assignment
- Very competitive benefits and rewards
This year, Unilever is looking for future leaders joining our Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain and Customer Developmentdepartments. An ideal candidate should possess the following characteristics:
- Vietnamese nationality with bachelor or MBA degree
- Fresh graduates or less than 1 year experience by the time of application
- GPA from 7/10 or equivalent
- Good analytical and conceptual power
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong teamwork
- Track records in leadership positions in student organizations or extra curriculum activities
- Highly interested in Fast Moving Consumer Good Industry
- Passionate, fast learners with great Can Do Attitude
- Application & Online test: 15 January – 13 March 2016
- Initial Interview: 07 March – 09 April 2016
- Assessment Centre: 18 April – 29 April 2016
- Offering: May 2016
- Onboarding: July 2016
How to apply
Visit our Job Portal to submit your application before 11:59 PM GMT+7, 13thMarch 2016
Young talents coming through UFLP will become Unilever's future leaders, and they will be leaders with a difference: those who have grown not only as professionals but also as responsible citizens, making positive impact on surrounding community through their daily work.
Are you ready to become our future global leader with impact?