About Nielsen Vietnam
Established in Vietnam since 1993, Nielsen Vietnam Ltd. has become the country’s leading market research agency that offers full service capability and local knowledge across qualitative, quantitative, media and retail measurement lead covering FMCG, Consumer Products, Automotive, Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications, Industry & Manufacturing, Real Estate and Tourism.
What you can gain from this program?
Nielsen is looking for fresh graduates who are intrigued about working in the leading global information and measurement company, providing market research, data and insights about what people watch and buy. Our trainee program is designed to look for the right talents and this is the ideal preparation for a promising career in the industry.
During 6-month of traineeship program, especially in Retail Measurement Service department, you will gain a broad knowledge across FMCG categories and enhance different skill sets in client engagement, communication and analytical skills. As a result, you can better understand yourself (strengths, areas for improvement, aspirations, etc.) to identify your own career path.
This job is for:
- Who is interested in market research and data analysis
- Who would like to explore the FMCG industry by getting involved in various clients in different industries
- Who desires to promote analytical and presentation skills
- Who looks for a job opportunity in a multinational workplace and a chance to become Full-time employees after the completion of traineeship.
Job descriptions in links below:
- Final year student/Fresh graduates from all backgrounds
- Client centric mindset, good logical thinking & detailed oriented
- Proficient in English and presentation
- Have knowledge about market research and data analysis
- Good at handling multi tasks & working under high pressure
- Work full-time from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm in 6 months
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your English CV via google form: https://forms.gle/ZVT7fd8azoaPx3Ht9
If you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com