- Join in team meeting and brainstorm for ideas. Provide ideas and concepts for visuals, events and branding strategies.
- Understand the agreed design briefs well.
- Quick sketch to visualize the design before drafting.
- Prepare the draft design based on the agreed brief.
- Visualize design.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements if required.
- Check final artwork before production.
- Be a creative thinker who is detail-oriented and deadline-focused.
- Have experience in executing marketing projects from concept to execution, including event campaign, POSM, prints and product packaging.
- Other additional tasks as assigned.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same field or relevant job.
- Have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects.
- Proficiency in 3D design software like 3Ds Max… is a plus.
- Have a hand draw skill is a plus.
- Attention to visual details. Strong aesthetic skills. Positive attitude.
- Ability to work under high pressure, tight deadlines and multi-task working.
- Quick response after receiving feedback. Take the initiative while working.
- Have the need for the better result. Responsibility for your product.
- Self-learning, focus, open mind, work hard, work smart and be a team player.
- Attractive salary (12 – 16 mil);
- Project rewards (committed bonus by each projects);
- Attractive Year-end bonus upon profitability;
- Annual team building trip, annual company trip per year;
- 24/7 Accidental & Healthcare Insurance Package (for employees commit to work in company a long term);
- Offer various opportunities for promotion, career advancement;
- Other benefits in accordance to Vietnamese Labor Laws. (holidays, insurances, etc).
Interested candidates, please send your CV & Portfolio or any information that you would like us to see to: email@example.com
You can visit us at: http://www.rievents.vn/
Or facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rievent/