Position at Mindshare
Work the Future! Start your career with Mindshare and be globally competitive in the industry. As an Exchange Executive, you will have a huge opportunity to showcase your skills as you work across local and multinational brands/categories.
You will be involved in the whole planning process for both traditional & digital media, prepare regular reporting and analysis and collaborate with other disciplines in fulfilling client’s requirement.
REPORTING OF THE ROLE
This role reports to the Manager – Digital
BEST THINGS ABOUT THE JOB
- This position affords the opportunity to work for a globally networked client which uses a very robust proprietary marketing-oriented planning framework.
- This client is a leading innovator in the industry and thirsty for market-first innovations.
- Ability to further your career in markets other than Philippines.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
In 3 months you would have:
- Become familiar with all relevant media and finance systems, and the team processes
- Provided support to the team as well as build knowledge of the media landscape
- Started to build relationships with the key decision makers within the client and agency organizations
In 6 months you would have:
- Experience in practice of the Mindshare media tools
- Master client reporting and tracking of booked media
In 12 months you would have:
- Confidence and precision in updating media schedules
- An understanding of how to construct a media campaign.
- Be the person whom the client goes to for day- to-day activities. Able to propose ideas and activities to answer identified challenges.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Monitors and reports daily/weekly digital media campaigns for
- Monitors weekly digital media campaigns for digital clients
- Assists the Digital manager in extracting data from 3D, Google Analytics and other reporting tools used by the company
- Work in partnership with internal strategists and specialist departments to create market leading work
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- This post is open to Fresh Graduates with Bachelor's Degree in any of the following courses - Advertising, Communication Arts, Communication Research, Communication Technology, and Integrated Marketing. Interdisciplinary Studies, Management, Management Economics or Management Engineering.
- Media agency experience optional but working knowledge of media planning is a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and number skills
- Passion for media
- Good understanding of media channels, both digital and traditional
- Ability to make an impact!
Mindshare, the global media agency network, and part of WPP, the largest marketing communications network in the world, has more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare APAC has won over 300 awards in 2014/2015 and was the most awarded agency at the 2015 Campaign Asia Awards Festival. Mindshare was also recognised as the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2015’ for the third consecutive year. Mindshare is also home to The 2015 Festival of Media Asia Pacific Rising Star – Jason Maggs. To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at