• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• At least 2 years working experience in digital marketing
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B testing and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Meal allowance
- Private health insurance financed by the company for employee and their family: cover for Vinmec and top hospitals in VN
- The preferences when using the services of the Vingroup’s member companies: Employee can benefit from Loyalty programs such as Vinpro/ Vinpro +, supermarkets Vinmart/ Vinmart +, the high-end hotels in the system of Vinpearl; medical services International Hospital Vinmec, Vinschool education system, Vincharm beauty, etc.
- Training course and certificates
- Team bonding/ company trips
- No dress code. It’s your choice to be confident and comfortable.
- Opportunities to join a diverse and inclusive team (our team proud to be a Vietnamese company with talents from Google, LinkedIn, Amazon, eBay and many other top companies in Vietnam)
Địa điểm làm việc: +Tầng B1, Vincom Mega Mall, 458 Minh Khai, quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội.
+ Etown Central, 11 Đoàn Văn Bơ, quận 4, Hồ Chí Minh.
Thời gian làm việc: Thứ 2 – Thứ 6 (9h – 18h), Thứ 7 (9h – 13h)
Gửi CV về mail: firstname.lastname@example.org với tiêu đề [Digital Marketing] [HỌ VÀ TÊN]