Join a Global Leader!
DFO Global Performance Commerce is a rapidly expanding online performance marketing and technology organization. We build e-commerce fintech along with the most successful and innovative advertising online for consumer products. We combine expert marketing with technology and innovative processes. We want amazing people to help us with our continued global growth.
DFO Global Performance Commerce is a global agency, with offices in Canada, the United States, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Brazil, Vietnam and the Philippines.
Digital Marketing Analyst
DFO Global Performance Commerce is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst for our Analytics department in e-commerce, capable of working in a fast-paced environment, and complete tasks under a variety of tasks under tight deadlines. A qualified candidate will know A B testing and have a demonstrated ability in the following tools – Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Insights, Google Adwords, and any preferred A/B testing software (i.e. Visual Website Optimized, Google Optimize, Unbounce, etc.). Experience in other BI software (ETL tools, Tableau, Looker, etc.) is a strong asset.
The ideal candidate is extremely passionate in marketing and analytics – constantly thinking of new and innovative ways to analyze data. You value integrity and are performance driven; you take ownership and show initiative in everything you do.
- Delivering relevant analysis of ad performance.
- Effectively visualizing data for target audience.
- Developing and constantly auditing new Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Split Testing processes and features.
- Documenting split testing results and feedback.
- Designing A B tests and interpreting results.
- Developing and analyzing KPIs for eCommerce offers.
- Developing automation and standardization for web analytics functions.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Written and Spoken English.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with Google Adwords and Facebook Insights.
- Superlative understanding of statistics and statistical significance.
- Ability to communicate and receive technical requirements between teams.
- Experience with creating and maintaining technical and procedural documentation.
- Experience with Tableau or BI visualization software.
- Experience with statistical models.
- Working understanding of online tracking such as Google Tag Manager.
- Proven Problem solving abilities.
- Mathematics, Computer Science or logic background.
- Highly competitive salaries for skills and experiences in Vietnam.
- Great hardware configurations and choices.
- Premium healthcare packages.
- Improve and advance English skills.
- Best vacation allowances.
Interested? Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or follow this link: https://dfo.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=390
Our Office: Floor 18, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward