What you will do
- Create and deliver effective B2B marketing campaigns, coordinate company-wide events;
- Be in-charged the development and maintenance of the partnership of Adtima’s retainer and potential clients;
- Liaising with internal content team to assist with the production of whitepapers, blogs and other content;
- Working with local marketing departments to generate sales leads;
- Manage the company social media channels and strategies (Facebook, YouTube, Adtima Oifficial Account, LinkedIn) and look for new ways to increase our customer following online;
- Regularly update the Adtima website with SEO in mind;
- Create and run training, product workshop as requested and agreed with the sales/marketing teams;
- Researching appropriate events regionally and globally for multiple divisions;
- Ensuring delivery and return of all marketing and sales collateral.
- Business to business lead generation.
- Increased engagement with Adtima thought leadership content.
What you will need
- At least 3-year work experience in a relevant role such as Marketing/ Branding B2B
- A self-starter with a pro-active approach;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Open-minded and international outlook.
How to apply
Applications please send to email firstname.lastname@example.org or skype at live:lhin1229