3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to learn integrated media planning skills from the experienced team lead.
- Opportunity to learn full media planning skills across all traditional & digital media activities.
- Work with young and energetic team.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- You will have started to build relationships with the Agency Executive team, key Client and Trading leads within Wavemaker.
- Establish a strong relationship with the media, clients and creative agencies.
- Gains responsibility for buying across all media. Supports Manager with overall buying product and delivery of all campaigns within their client portfolio.
In six months:
- Active role in briefing the media owners.
- Begin to use and gain additional trading insights through GroupM Knowledge suite tools.
In 12 months:
- Proactive in terms of highlighting any issues with the buy, media developments, trends or marketplace conditions that impact buying performance.
- Continue growth and further development opportunity.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Establish a strong relationship with the media, clients and creative agencies
- Responsible for integrated execution / optimization of all media channels. Supports Manager with overall buying product and delivery of all campaigns within their client portfolio.
- Example; Television Buying, R&F goals, TARP delivery, budget management, programme access and quality parameters.
- Responsible for completing weekly tracking on all campaign parameters on all TV buys.
- In conjunction with the I&A Managers assists in the training and development of Analysts.
- Ensures that Analysts deliver on all key responsibilities.
What you will need:
- Minimum 1 year experience with a strong trading focus.
- An understanding of all key mediums and how the marketplace impacts media buys.
- A passionate individual with a strong work ethic.
- Collaborative and values a team approach.
- Holds a professional approach with all people you come in contact with, internal & external
Apply your CV via GroupM Career Site: https://jobs.jobvite.com/groupm-apac/job/ooihbfwS