[HCM][Agency] Chin Media: Tuyển dụng Business Development
Sửa lần cuối: Chin Media HR
1. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Search and contact new customers, Planning to cooperate with new customers.
- Take care and manage old customer information, and develop and expand new customers in the field of Digital...
- Manage licenses and contracts for customers when the quote has been agreed, customers have signed contracts.
- Identify and recruit relevant publishers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the key publishers.
- Actively consult with key affiliates on an ongoing basis to help exceedtheir revenue objectives by recommending and implementing best practices or additional products/services to promote.
- Bachelor’s degree or other relevant field is required.
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicateat all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, excellent problem - solving abilities.
- Highly organized and excellent time management.
- Positive outlook and ability to influence and persuade others in a positive manner.
- Minimum five 1 year experience in Interactive marketing or media, e-commerce, advertising, or technical products & services industries.
- Strong mathematical and negotiation skills.
- Gifted Schooling is a plus.
- Attractive salary base and incentive; bonus: quarterly and yearly bonus, KPI bonus,…
- Allowances: parking bike, birthday, company trip.
- An unique growth opportunity.
- The ability to learn.
- Added value and appreciation – Flexibility.
- An interesting and challenging environment.
- Friendly bosses and colleagues.
- Office hour: Monday to Friday, and every other Saturday (meaning if you work on this Saturday, then the next Saturday you are off).
- Tet Holiday Bonus at the end of the year.
4. HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Brand - Business Development - Name
- Working location: No.28, B2 Street, Sala Urban, District 2, HCMC, VietNam