1. JOB DESCRIPTION:
Execute online performance campaigns:
- Setup or create paid/organic performance campaigns across display, search, social media, video, native, programmatic channels/platforms and Clients’ own media (website/blog/social media channels/pages) as per plan approved by Clients.
- Monitor and optimize the performance campaigns to ensure the best outcome of the spending
- Consult direct supervisor or department head for advice if campaign budget is exceeded or campaign KPI’s are not achieved as planned in a timely manner
- Analyze the campaign data and suggest any changes to the plan if needed for better result
- Prepare campaign reports and data visualization as required, including achieved vs.
- Target KPI’s, analysis and suggestion for next period
Take part in campaign planning stage as guided by direct supervisor:
- Clarify the campaign objectives & KPI
- Collect data for planning stage from various resources such as clients’ previous campaigns, suppliers, publishers, industry reports
- Perform necessary research for planning such as keyword analysis, website audit, channel analysis, etc…
Update new trends and relevant knowledge:
- Actively follow and update on changes to all platforms for performance marketing which have direct impact on daily tasks
- Attend all training conducted by direct supervisor and coaching/sharing sessions at department and company level
- Take turn to present any updates/trends to the Performance team as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Media or Related Degrees.
- Ability to plan content online marketing
- Have experience in marketing channels: SEM, SEO, Google Adwords, , Social Media … is an advantage
- Have experience and ability to develop community on social networking sites, forums, … is an advantage
- Responsibility, dynamic & creative in work
- Be a proactive and good communication
- Knowledge of marketing knowledge and branding
- Students of top univesity ( FTU,UEH,VNUHCM,UFM,HCMUT,RMIT,...) (is plus)
- Studied in gifted school specialzing in Physics,Math, Informatics is an advantage.
- Achieved an award in National Contest : Physics, Math,Informatics is an advantage.
- Attractive salary base and incentive; bonus: quarterly and yearly bonus, KPI bonus, …
- Allowances: parking bike, birthday, company trip, laptop
- An unique growth opportunity;
- The ability to learn;
- Added value and appreciation – Flexibility;
- An interesting and challenging environment;
- Friendly bosses and colleagues
- Office hour: Monday to Friday, and every other Saturday (meaning if you work on this Saturday, then the next Saturday you are off)
- Tet Holiday Bonus at the end of the year
4. HOW TO APPLY:
- Send your CV to: email@example.com
- Subject: Brand - Position - Name
- Working location: No.28, B2 Street, Sala Urban, District 2, HCMC, VietNam