You’re a detail-oriented brand designer ready to work with a team of brand-savvy creative talent. You know that brands are more than logos and you’ve previously created them with purpose, personality and an integrated identity system. Working closely with the Business Manager | HCMC and with oversight from the Group Creative Director | Singapore, you will focus on design development and final artwork production and collaborate with senior team members to create conceptual design solutions that are on brand.
- Consult internally with the Business Manager | HCMC, Group Creative Director, Senior Designers and the client servicing team to agree on branding strategy, creative direction, timelines and other project parameters.
- Refine and develop all aspects of a confirmed design concept into an identity system through to final delivery.
- Support the client service team in creating presentations and marketing content & materials.
- Archive and maintain orderly file management in accordance with SR processes throughout projects.
- Ability to deliver design solutions within specified, approved schedules and resources.
- Help to develop ideas and processes to better our design operation.
- You’ll have around 2-3 years of experience in brand-led design either in Vietnam or overseas. (This is a pre-requisite for the role).
- Your work demonstrates strong execution and attention to detail across brand identity, print and preferably front-end digital.
- You have intimate working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- You’re able to demonstrate conceptual thinking and articulate your ideas clearly.
- You’re self-motivated, organised, accountable and thrive in a multi-cultural environment.
- Your portfolio demonstrates creative sensitivity and an understanding of design in typography, photography, illustration and colour.
- You’re passionate about keeping your work fresh and sharing design trends with your colleagues.
- Your attitude is respectful, collaborative and positive.
- You have a sense of humour.
- You’re based in HCMC and available for training and induction in Singapore.
Please send us at email@example.com a short email with your résumé (and a link to your online portfolio) explaining why you’re ready to inspire.