- Ownership of partnership planning. Looking for opportunity to work with any related partners to drive user to Drinkies with win-win colllaboration. Define budget to allocatiCentralize and own demand generation responsibility working closely to Media Agencies, brand managers, and e-commerce teams. This involves defining a yearly calendar with all activities to provide transparency to the entire organization.
- Ownership of campaign/promotion generation. Design and manage the campaign/promotion onsite in terms of scheme, timeline, stock, efficiency.
- Ownership of communication (images and content) for Drinkies in general (facebook, onsite, banner, message, ads visual…). Helps and coordinates to develop creative and advertising copy for marketing initiatives.
- Partner with brand and media teams to ensure D2C eCommerce is an integral part of key brand campaigns, sponsorships and events. Be responsible for all allignments amongst the promotion schemes, images, guidelines…with brand team.
- Report on every champaign, promotion performance, learnings and optimization for the next.
- Playing a key part in developing POS gifting for website’s promotion and marketing materials (leaflet, brochure, voucher), sourcing and suppliers and ensuring all aspects of the supply chain align with the context of the brand.
- Work closely with external (agencies, suppliers, partners…) and internal stake holders (brand team, purchasing, warehouse, finance…)
- Manage all brand’s issues relating to product/campaign/event in terms of social communication, touch point with consumers.
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferable with experience in Online Retail or FMCG industry.
- Solid understanding of Vietnamese eCommerce platforms, underlying (back-end) systems and business models
- Strong data driven analytical skills, coupled with strong marketing foundation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- Excellent in building relationship internal and external
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using digital marketing tactics.
- Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and delivering results. Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills: understand and use web metrics to distinguish trends and evaluate content in an unbiased fashion. Experience managing large amounts of data.
- Solid understanding with both bricks-and-mortar and online retailing
- Ability to analyze data quantitatively and use customer research, data and metrics to back up assumptions, identify opportunities, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
- Knowledge of the B2C purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate opportunities
Apply the company's policies
How to apply:
Submit your CV to ITguru.vn at this URL: https://itguru.vn/display-job/14295/E-Commerce-Brand-Manager.html
You can also find the contact number from the above link and call them directly
Or you can find more info: https://careers.theheinekencompany.com/Vietnam/job/Hochiminh-City-E-Commerce-Brand-Manager-700000/553156701/