Agency: T&A Ogilvy
Position: Planning trainee (3-4 months, with monthly allowance)
- Assist the planning team in conducting primary and secondary research to mine insights around the category, brand, culture and consumers, as well as turn such knowledge into rich presentations and strategic ideas/inspiration
- Support the development of strategy, creative brief and presentation
- Collaborate with and inspire creative teams throughout the ideation process Requirements:
- Basic understanding of consumer research methodologies (quantitative & qualitative)
- Experience in PowerPoint/ Keynote, with photo & video editing skill a plus
- A self-starter who is highly organized, disciplined, detail orientated and able to juggle multiple projects at the same time, sometimes with a tight deadline and under pressure
- Curiosity, sensitivity and willingness to get your hands dirty
- Positive, inspiring and able to bring fresh perspectives to the team
If interested, please email to email@example.com your CV and your answers to the following 3 questions (in any format):
- How do urban millennial girls define "strong hair" (tóc chắc khoẻ)?
- What do you think about the marketing communication activities that Pantene has done in Vietnam in the past 3 years?
- Which brand do you love working on? Why?