Blueseed Group has grown from the leading video ad network in Vietnam into a complete digital video advertising eco-system branching across our own ad network (connecting top 300 local websites), a regional Google/Facebook performance marketing agency partner, owner of several leading publishers in the entertainment space and more. Our team is continually pushing ahead in the fast moving digital marketing space and thrives under the unique pressures of this ever evolving industry.
- Website: http://blueseed.tv/.
- Work Place: Floor 3 & 4, Fideco Building, 28 Phung Khac Khoan, Dakao Ward, District 01, TP.HCM
- Website: http://blueseed.tv
We are looking for an experienced Content Writer Manager to supporting and contributing to various client projects.
As a Content Writer Manager, you will plan, write and manage content across media platforms. You generate new content ideas to help our clients break through the noise, and you develop compelling content with minimal supervision.
CONTENT DEVELOPMENT & MANAGEMENT:
- Contribute to finding & developing the big idea for campaigns; actively participate in brainstorms for clients, and apply creative thinking to all aspects of work
- Present content plans & ideas to clients, and help prepare pitch or presentation materials
- Create clear content plans based on big idea & campaign strategies
- Come up with new & innovative content ideas for the digital/social space
- In specific, develop content strategies and content master plans for clients’ platforms (Facebook, Web, Youtube…)
- Manage all content development; create & write new content or edit existing content
- Contribute design ideas & work with designers/producers to ensure delivery of mood boards, mockups, graphics, video, etc.
- Develop content directions for influencers
- Create posts, publish & manage content across social media platforms
- Work with Social team to optimize content based on social monitoring & audience analytics
- Develop content as required
PROJECT DELIVERY, TEAM COLLABORATION & CONSULTING:
- Share information effectively & maintain strong working relationships within and between teams
- Seek opportunities to develop your & our agency’s knowledge, skills and abilities
- Develop a good knowledge of current trends in Digital/Social and best practices related to content
- Develop an understanding of the administrative functions of project handling
- Write Vietnamese language perfectly and communicate well in English
- Preferable, 3+ experience in related field
- Update trends, especially social, young people and E-scooter market trend;
- Logical thinking, detail- oriented; result- oriented and can-do attitude
- English skills are a plus, especially writing skill;
- Good communication, planning, time management skills; skills required to handle office works;
- Active learner who will focus on our client’s businesses and the best practices in the market to provide relevant and engaging content solutions.
- Perform well under deadlines and be focused on details.
- Experienced in project management and thrive in a team environment, and individual work.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills and proficiency in typical office working software (PowerPoint, excel, etc).
- Most importantly be willing to have a great time at work with our team while doing fantastic work for our clients!
- Able to work well as part of a team and cross-functionally with other teams to ensure successful projects
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to the demands of challenging and unusual projects
- Competitive salary
- Bonus according Remuneration Policies and Year – end business result and performance working
- Adjust salary annually
- Feel safe with premium Health insurance policies after extend the first labour contract
- Succeed as part of a young, motivated and successful team
- Contribute your opinion and be valued by management and colleagues
- Be recognized (via career enhancement) for your working dedication and achievements
- Join in teambuilding, the birthday of employee monthly, year-end party, the birthday of company…
- Enjoy modern working facilities
- Light snacks available to all staff every day
Candidates please send your CV via email: email@example.com (Ms Uyên)