To enhance and grow the relationship with our key client (Unilever Vietnam) which result in client satisfaction and business performance
WHAT YOU'll DO:
- Establishing & achieving team annual business objectives, goals, strategies, action plans.
- Managing and taking the lead across multiple key accounts.
- Devising a strategy for clients - gaining a deep understanding of their business and solid knowledge of the competitive market in which the brand operates.
- Proactively developing relationships and revenue across the accounts.
- Building and owning a good, long-lasting relationship with clients relationship and other internal departments
- Responsibility for producing cost estimates for approval with the client, and managing with the finance team.
- Ensuring operational delivery and managing the overall account commercials.
- Managing team priorities and diaries to help manage projects and meetings with clients.
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting the expansion of business with clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Day to day housekeeping of the accounts with weekly status with clients, and internal processes in place to guarantee the most efficient progress on all levels.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with a proven background of managing and developing accounts, as well as pitching for business at least 2 years of working experience in agencies in the same position.
- Experience in Agency is a plus
- Experience in managing FMCG account/client is a plus
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Proficient English.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms and influencers.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Good strategic thinking and analytical and listening skills.
WHY YOU'll LOVE IT:
- Competitive salary and benefit.
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Health Insurance
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000 USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market.
HOW TO APPLY:
Should you be interested or have any friends who are suitable, please contact me via Email: email@example.com