Responsible for designing and creating all publications’ materials, such as catalogues, newspapers’ ads, posters, banners, TVC, web banners…
- Graphic Design
- Life-style Photoshooting
- Video-clip making/ Editing
- Create graphic images adaptable with across various social media channels (Facebook/ Instagram, Zalo…)
- Coordinate with outside agencies, art services…
- Interior Designer background (> 2 years experience)
- Office skills: Proficiency level (Microsoft office/ Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite: AI, Photoshop, AutoCAD, etc…)
- Familiar with/ Passionate about Retail Business
- High communication ability. Good level of English.
►► WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
A Fresh, Young, Dynamic and Passionate for you to work closely with.
Positive and Creative Working environment where nothing is impossible, we’re creating new things together, even from the scratch.
Competitive salary, Social insuarance & health insuarance and other benefits as per company policy
Let us help you make your dream career come true.
Come and Join us. You are encouraged to work off your own initiatives and take responsibility for your own learning and career growth.
Candidates interested in this position, please send your updated CV + portfolio to Ms. Jane via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact through +84 28 3995 8368 – ext: 88355.