Practice description: Public Affairs
Public Affairs team at T&A Ogilvy provide clients with insights into the factors shaping global policy and the ability to navigate the intricacies of local policy arenas.
We help the clients to establish and strengthen their communication and public affairs agenda serving the business growth purpose through our core capabilities. The deliveries will be tailor-made with key services, including but not limited to: strategic counsel, stakeholders mapping, government relations, perception audit, CSR organization, sustainability and operation support.
Our team are comprised of the brightest talents with many years of in-depth experience in various sectors, sharp thinking and owner mindset. Joining T&A Ogilvy Public Affairs team will expose yourself to a profound network of big clients and high-profile public figures alongside talented and experienced advisors; you can also benefit from professional, young and dynamic environment to work and learn. Training on the job with knowledge and experience in a unique sector of Public Affairs in one of the biggest communication consulting firm
Job description: Public Affair Account Manager
An PA Account manager will directly handle one or a group of both international and local projects/clients. He/she should have the ability and experience to play a primary, independent implementation role in client work. This person will be responsible for the overall deliverable of his/her clients, keep track the timeline and quality of work, identify and supports opportunities to grow existing accounts or to pursue new business.
An account manager should be a capable communication and public affairs professional able to handle a wide range of projects/clients with a high degree of independence and sound judgment.
He/she must have well understanding of the political system and being abreast of relevant political developments and policy/ policy changes in clients’ industry, be proficient in writing, government relations, research and production skills, experienced in handling direct client contact, and have begun to demonstrate program development and presentation skills, as well as the ability to counsel clients.
- Performs day-to-day account work which may include: drafting a wide range of written materials, coordinating events, maintaining client and government contact, managing projects performed with and by others and supervising more junior staff.
- Is fully familiar with group’s communications plans for accounts and understands and tracks clients’ businesses.
- Acts as a liaison between client, outside suppliers/ partners (associations, NGOs, media agencies etc.) and, as appropriate, other internal and external audiences (e.g., the government, the media, interest groups).
- Interfaces with client contacts and others in a professional, positive and appropriate manner and has their respect/confidence.
- Applies knowledge of the full range of resources available throughout the company.
- Has a working knowledge of other account teams, other offices and other company components.
- Consistently identifies and pursues opportunities for enhancing involvement and contributions to the account, team and agency.
- Makes increasingly substantive contributions to the development and presentation of new business programs for potential and existing clients.
- Demonstrates ability to conceptualize program strategies, elements and implementation tactics.
- Identifies and supports opportunities to grow existing accounts or to pursue new business.
- Consistently contributes informed opinions, as well as creative and effective answers to client issues and needs.
- Well understanding of the political system and being abreast of relevant political developments and policy changes in clients’ industry
- Is a skilled writer who conceptualizes and produces programs, reports, mappings, policy update, case histories, backgrounders, and collateral materials
- Manages implementation of events such as round-table discussions, press conferences, analyst meetings, etc.
- Demonstrates proficiency in using internal and external research capabilities and in preparing in-depth analyses.
- Leverages knowledge of graphics, production and printing, video and broadcast, IT and emerging media, to add value to client programs.
- Is developing editing skills that are applied to written work of larger account team.
- Has presentation skills.
- Increasingly contributes to presentations, using internal and external resources.
- Continually seeks new ways to learn and improve.
Working location: (negotiable)
T&A Ogilvy - Hanoi office
3rd floor, BIDV Tower, 35 Hang Voi, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
T&A Ogilvy – Hochiminh office
12th floor, Centec Tower, 72-74 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, district 3, Hochiminh city
- At least 3 years working experiences, preferably in following fields: public sector, project management, NGOs, research, public relations, government relations…
- Excellent English skills
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner and willing to learn
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org