As a leading global media network, with data at the core, Omnicom Media Group creates end-to-end solutions for clients, anywhere, swiftly and efficiently. We consider client business needs from the start and keep consumer behavior at the heart of everything we do.
We are compromised of the full service media networks OMD, PHD and Hearts & Science as well as a number of specialty media communications companies. We offer unparalleled clout in the marketplace and a depth of capabilities and experience that drive leadership and innovation in every media type.
We are currently expanding and seeking dynamic individuals to fill many positions for our business operating in Ho Chi Minh City Office, Vietnam.
Job Title: Senior Performance Optimizer
About the role
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Performance Optimizer.
The purpose of this role is to support clients reach their business goals by managing their digital performance strategy and execution. Plan and manage paid search (AdWords), paid social (Facebook, etc.) and display performance campaigns (networks, retargeting, look-a-like, etc.) including but not limited to brief understanding, strategy definition, optimization strategy development, detail plan preparation, copy creation, search and social account set up, daily optimizations, reporting.
- Develop Marketing bottom-of-Funnel campaigns and implement them across Performance Digital Channels,
- Translate campaign/client goals into Performance strategic tactics and effectively execute those tactics,
- Implement Paid Social/Paid Search/SEO best practices, provide refinement and optimization recommendations,
- Independently plan, execute, and measure marketing campaigns (paid digital, retargeting, paid & organic social),
- Track and monitor the success of online digital marketing initiatives, including SEM/SEO and PPC campaigns to drive website traffic and conversions,
- Support and solve campaign solutions to achieve (and exceed) campaign goals,
- Lead digital channel performance measurement, analysis and reporting, use acquired data to inform and optimize campaign performance,
- Leverage and develop proficiencies with measurement tools and resources,
- Lead daily activities on assigned accounts including optimizations and timely responses to all client questions,
- Be the Performance expert for assigned accounts,
- Assess problems and concerns in a systematic, logical and rational manner,
- Collaborate with Planning Team or client to plan performance media in conjunction with broader media,
- Builds strong relationships with other teams in company,
- Provide support, knowledge and metrics expertise to another team members and teams.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in digital performance campaigns management, at least 1-year experience with conversion driven clients,
- Proven success at campaign planning, execution and optimization,
- Excellent knowledge of search and social adv platforms (AdWords, Facebook),
- Experience implementing campaigns across SEM, PPC and social channels,
- Skill in creating Paid Search campaigns using media tools,
- Success experience of conversion optimization practices,
- Proficiency in Website Analytics,
- Holistic understanding of the digital marketing landscape,
- Curious to emerging trends and passionate about integrating them in client’s campaigns,
- Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to understand complex data, identify key trends and opportunities, putting forward hypotheses to be tested and delivering recommendations,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service,
- Effective time management, detail-oriented and organized,
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and to deliver to budget
- Ability work well with teams and have collaborative, positive and goal-oriented attitude
- Good level of English language, both written and ora
Please send your CV via mail : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Address: 11 Mac Dinh Chi, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1
Working time: From Monday to Friday (9:00-18:30)