KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A.80% Design execution for in-house & corporate brands
- Work with Art Director, Content team, Brands, Performance team to understand the project scope and objectives, provide time estimates for each tasks given
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Create effective, trendy and on-brand design for websites, landing pages, social media platform and other digital medium.
- Produce highly engaging motion graphics and animated banner ads/ social media posts
- Work with Developers and Performance team to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and digital standards.
- Provide design support to other business lines/ corporate brands to create product graphics, motion graphics or other similar offline graphics.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos, adding effects/ elements/ motion graphics to enhance video content
- Other duties as assigned.
B.20% Collaboration with external stakeholders
- Work with agencies, production house, vendors in cross-function collaborative projects.
- University or College Degree from related fields (Graphic design, multimedia design)
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in digital agency preferred
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills
- Excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to final production
- Ability to manage own time effectively, meeting deadlines and design standard
- A “can-do” attitude to any problems
- Good spoken and written English
- Detailed oriented
- Willingness to learn
- Good spoken + written English
- Excel in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro/ Final Cut Pro
- Bonus software skills: Cinema 4D, Sketch, Figma
- Attractive salary package
- Free membership card for all California Fitness and Yoga Center clubs
- International and Professional Working Environment
- Friday Party, Company Festival, Comany trip, etc.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Digital Designer_Brand