AdCrew is the leading Pharmaceutical Marketing Agency in Vietnam which focus on long term IMC strategies. We are now a global agency which is the believed partner of the world biggest healthcare groups including Bayer, MegaWecare, Sanofi, Stada…
In order to develop the business with new global clients, we need an Account Executive who is both enthusiastic and energetic.
1. Customer management
• Be the main contact for any customer related issues, playing an advisory role for customers and partners
• Maintain long-term sustainable relationships with customers
• Focus on developing designated customers
• Predict and track data on customer situation
2. Planning advertising
• Capture and analyze customer needs to provide appropriate and effective solutions
• Build advertising ideas and plans for customers, present ideas and connect internal teams to serve the clients
3. Operation and Management of advertising campaigns
• Deploy, monitor, report effectively advertising campaigns for customers and for their superiors
• Ensuring the delivery of services and products to customers is done in a timely manner, meeting the needs and goals of customers
• Responsible for advertising effectiveness in each campaign and reported to superiors
4. Market research
• Update information, market trends in general and digital advertising in particular.
• Researching customers, advertising needs of markets and competitors.
Education: Graduated from the University of majors: Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Marketing Advertising is an advantage
- Priority specialised candidates in the field of Marketing.
• Priority 01 year experience in Advertising & Sales / BD
• Able to work as a planner
• Soft skills
• Creative thinking, combining ideas with the company's products in each advertising campaign
• Good problem solving skills
• Communication skills, good presentation, independent thinking, ability to synthesize and analyze, ability to work well
• Proficient in office information: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and work-related software
• Foreign language: English communicates well, has good time and progressive spirit
• Withstand high work pressure
• Ability to work overtime when required
• Working days: Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 18:00
• Working location: 28 Mai Chi Tho, District 2, HCMC, Vietnam
• High promotion opportunities
• Working environment: Working in a dynamic, creative and challenging environment
• Equipment: Being provided with the necessary modern equipment to improve working efficiency
• Salary: Fixed salary (agreement according to capacity) + bonus according to work performance
• Employee welfare: social insurance and welfare regimes as prescribed.
Please click here to apply: